It has truly been a pleasure to be an orthodontist for the past 33 years.
With an unwavering commitment to providing my patients with the most advanced treatment options, combined with traditional hands-on care, I always ensure the unique needs of each patient are met. My meticulous attention to detail, decades of experience, and my passion for serving everyone fully allows patients to achieve the beautiful and healthy smile they have always wanted.
MY HOLISTIC APPROACH TO CARE:
The holistic approach that I have brought to the practice addresses the whole person including their mind, body, and spirit. The primary goal of this well-rounded approach is to help patients achieve balance in all aspects of their being through lifestyle enhancements, including dietary modifications, meditation/mindfulness, and stress management. Working towards a balanced life alleviates not only the symptoms of the illness, but the cause of the condition.
I have offered meditation, dietary changes, and stress management as adjunctive therapy since the early days of my career and my recent degree from the Institute of Culinary Education's Health Supportive Culinary Arts program is further testament to my commitment to this approach.
- Georgetown University School of Dentistry – Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York – General Practice Residency
- Columbia University – Orthodontic and Dentofacial Orthopedics Residency
- Institute of Culinary Education - Certificate in Health Supportive Culinary Arts
MY PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS:
- American Dental Association
- International Development Subcommittee Award
- American College of Dentists, Fellow
- International College of Dentists, Fellow
- New York Academy of Dentistry
- American Lingual Orthodontic Association, Founding member
- Outstanding Service Award from the American College of Dentists for distinguished service to dentistry, his community, and mankind, 2011.
- ADA International Development Subcommittee Award- in recognition of serving as Committee Member and supporting the ADA's work to improve the quality of global oral health education and training
- Delta Sigma Delta International Fraternity – Achievement Award
- American Dental Association Humanitarian of the Year Award
MY PASSION FOR COMMUNITY SERVICE:
My passion for service was sparked in my early childhood. When I became a doctor, this naturally transferred to dental and medical care to those in need, and I firmly believe that such care is a basic human right.
I participate in programs that bring advanced medical, dental, and orthodontic concepts to developing countries and have sat on the American Dental Association steering committee for International Development.
In addition, I am a cofounder and Executive Director of Kageno.org, a multifaceted community development project that transforms communities suffering from inhumane poverty into places of opportunity and hope.
May your smile lighten up the day of others, and may we together motivate for positive social change in the world.
With gratitude for the opportunity to serve,
Frank C Andolino D.D.S.